Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have missed you.....

Oh my. I have not been on my blog in like two whole weeks.

You know, it’s not like I am a big-time daily blogger like The Other Mama or Big Mama or Boo Mama….but when I’ve not posted in fourteen days, I feel out of the loop. Like I’m missing an earring or something. Or maybe that isn’t a great example.

Nonetheless, I have no eloquent, awe-inspiring words to share today. I just wanted to post to feel like my bloggy spirit has been revived.

A quick run-down of my life for the past two weeks will give you an indication of why I have not posted recently:

I’ve been going to 4-year old birthday parties, watching OU football games, working at my real job, playing with my Scentsy job, shopping (for Halloween costumes), catching up on Grey’s Anatomy on DVR, chasing my soon-to-be 4 year-old simultaneously with all of the above, and listening to Miley Cyrus’ Party in the USA.

Why, oh why do I like that song? When I find myself nodding my head like, “yeah”, I am transported to my 12-year old self. And it’s kind of embarrassing. Now Luke moves his hips like, “yeah”, and it worries me.

That sums up my life for the last couple of weeks. I’m sure all three of my readers are glad I’m back. J
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Runner Mom said...

You are too funny!! I know where you're coming from, chickadee! Enjoy the business but enjoy the quietness as well!

I just love my Scentsy stuff! I am really impressed with it! Thank you again, my sweet friend! Hope you enjoy this beautiful day!!
Love ya,
Susan

Rachel Olsen said...

I'm glad your back from your party in the USA. :)

Maybe we just need "mama" in our names to blog everyday. That's my theory/excuse.

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Okay, you're blog is just cute, cute!!
Especially loved the one with the email and the updates on your kid's progress. With four little guys, I've had to just relax and let God show me where each of them shine- He brings it all out!
Can't wait to read more!
Hugs, Kitty

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Sounds like you have been busy!! It can be so hard to find time to keep up with a blog... I don't know how some people do it every day! We your 3 readers) are glad you are back! ;)