Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An update on the exciting life of Amy Dalke.

I have spent the last two months in a blur. It seems as though I have had barely enough time to read two rounds of the Little Critter books with Luke before bed. So that's why I haven't been writing lately.....not that I have less time in 24 hours than anyone else; blogging just hasn't been a priority (even though that was a New Year's resolution). Well, another one bites the dust. I'm used to it. (grin)

But this post isn't a whine session, although I'm pretty skilled at that. In all actuality, this post isn't about anything of substance. Oh yeah, except for that introductory sentence.....an update on my exciting life. I think I have already covered that when I mentioned the Little Critter books. That's about as eventful as it gets around here.

One thing I have learned since January 1, 2010, is that I constantly need God. I cannot make one decision without Him. I am absolutely convinced that He is IT. He is everything to me.
Without Him, I'm done. A waste. A fool.

Of course, I'm not just realizing that....but it has become blatantly clear to me over the last two and a half months that I am just a disaster waiting to happen when I step out of His light. When I try to convince myself that doing things my way "won't be so bad".....I'm brought directly to my knees in desperation. This enlightenment should not have to take on such regularity, except that I am as stubborn as they come. Pride rears its ugly head in me so quickly that I literally need the Word to be intravenously fed to me at times.

I am ever so thankful - increasingly grateful - for grace. As a 32-year old woman prone to wander, I am humbled by the fact that His grace is sufficient for even me.

I'm off now to have birthday cake with a sweet 11 year old girl. And yes, the exciting life continues....
Bookmark and Share

20 comments:

Robyn said...

I've missed you! I understand your busyness, and know what you mean about daily walking and relying on God. Good to hear from you!

陽明山花季 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

Melanie said...

sounds to me like you have your priorities straight - hope all is well!

侯淑真 said...

裸體寫真全裸美女圖片色情訊息黃色圖片自拍裸體圖片sex裸露圖片18限85cc a片台灣色情網站免費色情圖一夜激情聊天情色聊天室限制級爆乳女優作愛巨乳學院性愛情慾陰脣一夜情下體網愛聊天鹹濕做愛自拍成人圖庫成人影城性關係視訊情人性影片觀賞裸照淫美成人論壇av寫真自拍裸女貼圖av圖情色性愛貼圖成人vcdsexy辣妹視訊聊天色情視訊淫婦台灣情色論壇丁字褲貼圖免費a片影片淫蕩女人live show男女做愛火辣妹妹激情網愛聊天美女裸照免費色情網站

郭君 said...

He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.......................................................

CelsaNajar0998 said...

世間是非,要如水泥地般水過則乾。 ..................................................

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

BurtonClary031 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

姿婷 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

志其 said...

人生中最重要的是要自尊、自愛、自立、自強、自信。 ....................................................

韋于倫成 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.........................

MickiRueda said...

線上免費成人觀賞 視訊 摸摸耳聊天 免費av 視訊交友網 女優 性感寶貝 成人影片交流 偷拍性交 ut色情聊天室 女人愛愛 情趣 同志18禁 少女裸睡 aa洪爺影城 a片面 情色守門員 麗的色情小戲 一夜情 383影音live秀 影音視訊 玩美女人試看 美女女優寫真 辣妹自拍貼圖網 人妻線上看 免費影片 77p2p 85街 a圖網a圖貼圖 美女寫真 85cc+ 免費成人 85st 視訊聊天 貼圖區 援交 情人視訊 免費脫衣秀 dvd av女優 洪爺影城下載區 大奶影片 sex888貼圖區 170部a下載 日本巨乳a片 百性線上直播網 後宮電影院長 限制級視訊 0204視訊美女 免費性愛片 正妹日報

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

經一事,長一智。經驗是良師 experience is the best teacher. ....................................................

Kitty @ Four Little Toms and a Mom said...

Hi, Amy! Love your birthday post. Please write more!

DedeJ文辰_Fe said...

成功的第一要素是珍惜自己 ............................................................

佩蓉 said...

Variety is the very spice of life. ............................................................

威隆 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................................

向霖 said...

很期待新的內容,支持你.................................................................

志文 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

韋以韋以 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................