Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cluster of Random-ness

Rush, Rush, Rush. That's all I have done for the past two weeks. Jumping from here to the next thing to the next thing. And now, I'm at home in bed instead of at my Discipleship Committee meeting at church because I'm just plain run down. T-I-R-E-D

I haven't even had TIME to post, even if I had a minute to think about what to post. Am I whining? So be it.

Larry is out of town for work this week, so I am home with Luke (who insists he is sleeping in Daddy's place tonight). He's in the kitchen right now with his easel, simultaneously acting the role of Boots (Dora's sidekick...for those who don't know), coloring/drawing monsters, and bothering the cats. How can a 3 year old multi-task so well? I suppose he has learned from his mommy.

We are meeting Larry in Oklahoma this weekend, and we're going to see his mom for Mother's Day. I can't wait to be away from the house this weekend.....where the only responsibility will be making my bed in the mornings (and, if I'm truthful, Larry will handle that task!).

This post was rather pointless, but I wanted to prove that I was still an active blogger. To whom I was trying to prove that point is yet to be determined - but whatever.

So now I'm going to watch American Idol and go check on Luke's artistry. Apparently he just drew a picture of me......

Blessings!
Amy
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Carolina Light said...

Thought I'd stop by and say hello.

I know how you feel. My life is crazy right now too. I don't know how I'm going to get everything done that needs to be finished this next month. My daughter is graduating from high school and we are having a barbeque for her. I have so many projects to complete. Finishing the bathroom redecorating this weekend - plus I have work and church obligations.

I feel like I'm spinning plates - doing just enough to get by.
Hang in there.