Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday flashback of this week....

So the Sooners lost. Big HUGE Bummer. We watched the game at the neighbors house - and I had to go home to bed early (during the 4th quarter) because I just hate to lose. I didn't even want to come to work and face the world today....but luckily everyone was sympathetic and there are no obnoxious people who love to see me suffer.

I am extremely glad that the holidays (while they're wonderful) are over, and we are back in our normal routine. I think Luke is even glad to be back at Miss Dorothy's, although he refuses to go to the potty on a regular basis. I pray this isn't an indication at the stubbornness we will face when he's a teenager (oh please God don't let it be like "what goes around comes around"!!). Save me from that I beg You!!

Kathryn is coming to our house for the weekend. She's a sophomore this year; therefore Larry and I think this will be the last year that we actually have her every time we're scheduled to see her. It's already getting to be hit or miss since she's such a little socialite. Good thing is that she loves to be at our house so hopefully we'll still see her a lot.

I'm really looking forward to next week because I start my bible study on Tuesday night. My friend Allison and I have been taking a study every January through April (taught by Beth Moore "live") at Houston's First Baptist. It's always such a God-experience - and I can't wait!!

Since I'm supposed to be working this morning, I should probably get back to that.....but I wanted to check in with everyone. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Amy
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: